1. Who will be there to open and close the studio?
We always have a staff member at the studio desk to open and close and help if any issues arrise.
2. Is there free parking or studio parking?
Yes loads of free parking around, can drive into the studio if you want or park outside the main garage door
3. Can I come and check out the studio sometime?
Sure, but is usually has to be around booking schedules as that is when we have staff around to show you.
4. Can I arrive early early for my booking to set up?
Sure you can, but that is taken into account for your total allocated time, while you are there we are paying staff. If you want more time then the overtime rate is available.
5. I want to arrive at 5am or I want to shoot past 11:30pm.
Yes of course, but we apply a surcharge for times before 7:30am and after 11:45pm. So we can pay for our staff to arrive and leave safely.
6. We see you have FREE refreshments, we have a group of 5000000 people coming so you will cater for them?
No, we offer a fair use policy, there is usually enough water and fizzy's for up to 10 people. once its gone its not replaced or refilled.
7. Can we do a deal or can I have a discount because I am awesome?
We offer a low rate for everyone, to keep the studio awesome we dont offer discounts.
8. Do you have wifi, music system, chairs....
Yes we have all of that....how cool.
9. Do you do events or parties?
Depends on what you are doing, if you are planning 100 drunk people, then NO, if you are doing a small workshop or fashion event then no problem, Although generally we charge a bond and premium rates might apply.
10. Is the studio private use only.
Yes this isnt a shared space. you are the only person using it when booked.
11. IS the studio suitable for video with sound
We are not a sound proof studio but its pretty quiet, I suggest you come and check it out first.
12. We want to use a paint bomb or throw flour and paint dust everywhere....
Sounds like fun, sure but you are responsible to clean the studio afterward, for flour or paint powder there is also a addition cleaning fee as it usually takes a day to settle and gets everywhere.
13. Smoke machines
As long as you arent lighting a fire and its a chemical smoke machine then no problem
14. I just broke one of your lights
Clients a liable for all breakages in the studio, so look after it like its your own.
15. Do you suggest any catering?
There is a cafe across the road, or try
16. Hey we have load of trash and we have messed up the studio?
Of course you have to take excess rubbish with you and leave the studio as you found it, if we have to pay for cleaners then you will have to pay for them.
17. Hey we are doing a music video, any issues?
No of course we have loads done here, we are restricted by sound however so, drum kits have to be fully baffled, drums and symbols are the one thing we get complaints about, if we get a complaint YOU MUST STOP all drumming.
18. I am a overseas company so we dont need to pay GST right?
The supply of service for consumption outside of Australia may be GST-free if certain criteria are met. The conditions which must be satisfied include:
that the recipient is not in Australia when the services are supplied or performed (this condition includes consideration of whether the recipient has any offices in Australia and if so the nature of those offices);
So the simple answer is sorry you have to pay GST, but you will have invoice so you can try and claim it back at the airport.